Re: [VAC] Airstream 190 B-Van to tow vintage unit.....best of both worlds????

Yes, the President of the Vintage Airstream
Club has one. If there is a list as you suggest,
Don Perry would know of it. One of his email
addresses is Globetrotter65@aol.com and when
he comes back on line, I'm sure he'll gladly
share his thoughts.

Many of us on the list have towed with B-Vans,
pickup trucks with an 8' slide in camper (no
overhang) and with small (24') motor homes
(460 CID engine and dual exhausts). There are
decidedly plus and minus features. Staying
within the Gross Combined Weight Ratings
is decidedly easier with a single axle
Vintage Airstream.

While Don & Dee are off line, you might check
out Phred's Poop Sheets. There are more than
150 of them. His wealth of experience and
enjoyably candid writing style has save us
from reinventing the wheel more than once.

Phred and Annie (Escapees) have been writing
and publishing these sheets for 25 years and
shared them freely. There a regular column in
the Escapees monthly magazine written by him,
which is required reading for me. On several
occasions, he has written on just this topic.
Website: http://www.prannie.org./phredex.html

Terry
Escapees Club member #7972
http://www.escapees.com (home page)