Re: [VAC] spare tire holder-

Mike, I think your weights  are out of whack.  You need to re-weigh your
coach, dry,(empty all tanks, and discard all rocks)
Check all your storage bins and get rid of all that ballast.  Carry the
spare in the T100.  Since your coach has already had frame problems, you
know the previous owners overloaded it, and/or drove it hard, and on
rough roads.   Take the attitude I take when hiking in the Sierras, 1.)
Less is more.  2)  Carry light weight cooking gear. 3)  Never travel
with your black tank full. 4)  Try to load your coach with the weights
as low as possible. 5) Travel with your fresh water tank almost empty,
unless you are going into the desert where you will need the water.
Think like Charles Lindburg, no radio, and no extra frills, so he could
carry more gasoline, and make it to Paris.   Then when you re-weigh your
coach, the new weight, without those equalizer bars, and unhooked from
your tow vehicle will tell the truth.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi, VAC & WBCCI #3221
1VP & Membership Chairman , WDCU