[VAC] Ready to pull the body ??? LONG

Hello,
My name is Jeff.  I have learned alot from lurking on the list.  I have
a Bambi 1963, I think,  I found the following numbers on the ID plates
16TDSS1779, under this is 5  61, this is on the Airstream plate with a
picture of a man on a bicycle pulling an A/S.  Another plate right
beside it reads M-4 S-1779  2109 under it is a DoH 114874 I think this
is a California plate showing acceptability for sale in CA from the
wording.   The title that came with it shows 1963 but the above makes me
think it may be a 1961.

Any way to my real question.  I have gutted the entire thing even the
inner skins with the exception of the inside top ends (the curved dome
ends) which are fiberglass (very thin maybe 1/8 to 3/16 of an inch).  I
will eventually need them off to replace the old water damaged
insulation, and update the wiring, but as I am getting set to pull the
body to replace the floor I have a question for anyone who has been this
far into the interior of their coach.  Will I be more likely to damage
the fiberglass with the flexing of carrying the body (now free of the
floor channel)  or by trying to get those compound curved sheets of
fiberglass out the door?? My other question is are these fiberglass ends
original? the only vintages I have seen are all aluminum interiors (not
that I have seen that many).

Any comments, suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.  I am
really looking forward to one day using my Bambi, the short term goal
however is to get the floor off, axle rebuilt and back on a freshly
painted frame, so that I can put on a new floor, floor channel, new
belly pan and then finally get the body back on and sealed up before
winter hits.  That way I can spend all winter dry while I rebuild the
interior.  Sorry for the long post.  I don't know why it takes me so
many words to ask a simple question about fiberglass (c:

Thanks in advance,
Jeff