Re: [VAC] power and water

Bill, and all who have written concerning my naitivity concerning the water
system.

I have tried with everything I have at hand to remove the water fill cap
(after insuring there is no pressure inside the tank), with no success.  I've
applied some penetrating oil to the threads and will let it stand for a bit
while I get a bigger wrench to attempt further persuation.  I have attempted
to smack it firmly numerous times with a hammer, again to no avail.

I have found the 12v compressor unit. It is under the kitchen sink near the
water inlet area.

I will have to empty the midship couch and pull the cushions off, etc to do
some further investigation into the location of the one way valve, etc. As
well as be prepared to work on repairing or replacing the leaky water pipes.
Until I can vacate some precious project space in the house, my Supreme
Commander has not allowed me to store any parts from my latest project (the
airstream).  As soon as I can do that, I will do further investigation into
the location of the one way valve.

I have found the name Land Yacht and Trade Wind on the airstream.  Are all
airstreams referred to Land Yacht's and the perhaps the model would be Trade
Wind?

Another question:  What is the function of the 3 position toggle city
power/battery power switches?  I have two, one in the galley and one near the
rear bathroom.

Also, there is a two position toggle switch mounted on the curbside bulkhead
over the small windows by the door.  Is this to control the small exterior
white light?

Thank you all again.