Re: [VAC] Solar Panels

I know I need to go check the water in the batteries just no energy to lift the
battery part way out so to fill.   Now I am not sure if being under roof with
shade cloth at back, garage on one side, alum siding on the other and shade
cloth in front  restricts the solar panels (2)
(1) battery   from keeping charged....guess I should go out and check that
little meter
on the bath wall to see the amp's and then I would know.    Just had new battery
put in in April and then had to cancell out of a trip to Lake Mohave so trailer
hasn't moved   Just before going to Bis read something on the list about
unplugging if going to be gone for a  few weeks......so that's the quandry.
Will go out to the trailer and read the meter then will know if solar has been
keeping batteries up.    Pearl.