Re: [VAC] mirror shine?

Hi Bill Scott I have been trying to find a easy way to get my trailer up to a
mirror shine. I have carefully read about all the majic things rainging from
alligator poop to zebra hairand I have come to the conclusion there is no
majic that will make and keep it shiny.
Sadly it looks like hours and hours with a power buffer is the only way.
I thought if I left the equpiment and a 6 pack of beer by the trailer over
nite the good faries would surely do the job . Not so they drank the 6 pack
did not polish the trailer but to add insult to injury they stole the buffer
and pawned it.
Do you suppose the Huckelbebby Fin technique might work?Naw.
You spoke of a way to soften the tripoly and rouge bars and to make a paste
out of them which would make them eaiser to use. Would you share that with
me? I realy want to buff and polish the(Silver Albatross) as easily as
possable. I have speent 73 years building up a reputation as a lazy SOB and
dont want to rurn it at this late date
JIM SMITH