Re: [VAC] Putting on numbers

Yes Jay,  the backing must be removed, then put in the general spot you
want it, with the soapy water surface.  The number will move a little at
first so you can get it exactly in position.  Don't worry, the soapy
water dries quickly and the number is quickly "set".   The same
procedure is used by the pros that put on the laminate tint on auto
glass.  Thats the only way they can get the film on and get the bubbles
out.   I fought my first two numbers for about 10 minutes, then I got
wise and asked around.  Ed Emerick, bless his heart, told me the secret.
use soapy water,...........real easy.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi, VAC & WBCCI #3221
1VP & Membership Chairman , WDCU