Re: [VAC] TV Antenna

On my '66 Overlander, the antenna is located on a shaft at the road-side front
and rotated by crank behind the front couch. I removed and tossed the original
gangly thing and installed a Wingard unit  from Camping World which pushes up
out of a white plastic tube into four loop sections. I  attached the unit to the
original telescoping sections. It works pretty good  for a non-powered unit,
allowing the original hand crank rotator to turn the antenna. I also have Dish
network unit installed rooftop to silence my son's "there's nothing to do...",
especially when we're out in the boondocks.
Randy Unter
'66 Overlander