[VAC] Bubble pic 5

Interior pic of front couch/bed area.  Heat pump is located on lower
left.  Pillows serve dual  purpose as Coca Cola bags hold sleeping
pillows and larger red pillows hold individual travasack sleeping bags.
There is a Coca Cola decorating theme using red, white and blackl.  The
pillow bags are cica 1965 beach bags.   A 29 gal water tank, battery,
porta potty and  misc storage are located under couch.  Also a Magnatex
converter/charger (front panel shows under the three vent holes).  Back
of couch folds down etc to make sleeping area for one.  Another
couch/sleeping area is at opposite end.  There are no cabinets above the
counter heights seen   to  maintain openness.  We can place a curtain
using fiberglass tent rods that hold dark fabric that are used to
separate space. They can be formed along ceiling curve from top of
cabinets.  My wife is early to bed and rise and I am just the opposite.
This works out fine and lights don't bother plus it gives some
cleaning/dressing privacy in the AM.   Enterior is painted with a
speckled multicolor (mostly white) product similar to Zolotone called
Aquate Flex. Floor is carpet tile

Roy Lashway