[VAC] Please help A.S.A.P.!!!

Jeff & Angie
If you are not real sure what you are looking at find someone to look at it
for you. Have it inspected. Pay to have it inspected. When I'm looking at a
used car I take it to my mechanic. It has cost me $50-100 but has saved me
from some lemons. I wish I had done that last year when I bought the A/S. A
certified RV tech might cost $100 but could save you $1,000's and you will
have a better idea of what you are getting. Find someone that knows
airstreams. In my case the tech would have used an electronic sniffer and
told me that ALL of the rubber gas lines leaked and the furnace was shot. I
still would have bought it but I would have used the info to get the price
down. We used the unit all winter and were lucky nothing happened except
headaches that I thought were bad glasses.
Greg