Re: [VAC] Just towed home

Hi Kevin, You are probably right. I haven't measured it, I was told it was 30' and didn't question it. It looked about right. I was just poking around on the net and found the site--
http://www.airstreamcentral.com/serial.htm
--where they say before 1967 the numbers are not a code, just an identifier for titling purposes.

----Original Message Follows----
Greetings Phil!

Assuming that all of the plaques are correct, your trailer is a 26' Airstream
Overlander International Land Yacht. If you post your trailer's serial
number along with descriptors, Bill Scott will likely be able to assist in
providing a serial number supported ID.

Just to help clarify, all Airstream trailers of that period were called Land
Yachts which was added to the end of the series name (Overlander in your
case). International was an option package that varied from year to year - -
on my '64 Overlander it included a water filter, upholstery on the bedroom
ceiling and walls, as well as several other trim features.

Good luck with your Overlander!

Kevin Allen
WBCCI/VAC #6359
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban