[VAC] Just towed home

Hello all,
Well I have done what I thought I would, I just towed my 1966 Airstream
home. I am not sure what the model is (it has Land Yacht, Over Lander and
International all on it in various places), so which is the model?
It tows like a dream, I was somewhat worried about towing a 30' but I
noticed no bad handling, only increased power required for acceleration
(expected). I towed it about 100 miles to get it home.
My first chore is to find replacement seals for the door and windows. I
don't think the windows leak yet but the seals are dried out. Where can I
get these seals.
Thanks,
Phil