Re: [VAC] 1973 31' Excella 500

Well, I pulled the A/S to the house earlier this week, and per Merry's
suggestion sprayed Easy-Off oven spray on the painted Vista View
windows.

Wow!  That stuff really works well.  I've done restorations of a '66
Mustang and a '65 Chevy pickup with aircraft grade stripper, but the
Easy-Off took it all off even faster.

I masked, of course, and within two minutes all the paint was softened
enough to wipe off with a rag.

Tnx, Merry.

Now to find some of that magic cleaner for the inside panels.

Oh, yes.  My wife had a Black and Decker "Scum Buster" that I got out
and used for the first pass on the ceiling around the kitchen stove.
That seems to be the perfect tool....reasonably low speed, medium-soft
bristles, and no marring of the surface.  Beats hand scrubbing for sure.

Roger
31' Int'l....now titled and licensed, :-)