[VAC] Grote lights/Toilet

My clearance lights are Grote #234.  I can't seem to find this number in any
catalogue.  Does anyone know what newer light matches?  There are only a couple
of Grote lights listed.

Tomorrow I will document the repair to my black water tank, luckily, I found
a local manufacturer that is fixing it...the right way!

Also, I have decided to replace the old toilet.  Does anyone have information
on what NOT to buy?  I'm guessing all the quality is in the flush valve,and
the next priority is comfort?

Nick
'68 Safari LY
WBCCI #2577 VAC