Re: [VAC] RE: Co in Sept

Sept is a good time to visit Co - so much to see, I would not know where to
start.  I like the high country, just spent a weekend in Leadville Co,
highest incorporated town in US and quite charming.  Nice lakes nearby,
Turquoise Lake and Twin Lakes - National Forest campgrounds on the lakes.
Aspen and Vaill near by for seeing what the rich and trend y and famous do
with their spare time.  With your new tow vehicle, you can take the Rockies
at a run!  We have a nice state park here in Crawford and you can eat at
"Joe's" -Cocker, that is, ,while you are here.  The Black Canyon and Joe are
what we have to offer! I have not spent much time east of the Rockies so
don't know what is over there!  We usually go south,west or northwest when we
travel.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globetrotter
WCBBI  7113