Re: [VAC] Dishmaster parts. Where to be had.

Bob,
Dishmaster now has a website under construction you might check out.  I
contacted Manville Corp some time ago about them and they were able to
give me the plumbing suppliers in my area that carried Dishmasters and
their parts. I am so curious, were they a standard feature on
Airstreams?  We are going to install one in our trailer, see, there are
no original ideas!  I think they are perfect, not only for the practical
aspect but they have a great vintage look to them.  I don't believe they
have changed the design in 40-50 years!
Good Luck!
Peggy
64 Bambi II