Re: [VAC] 1973 31' Excella 500

The Vista View windows in the '73 Excella 500 I used to own was glass on the
outside and coated with something like plastic on the inside.

The way I found this was:  I wanted to tint all the glass, so I hired a
fellow that does this type of thing for industry.  He checked out all the
glass in the trailer and determined that it was all coated with a film
already and he refused to do the work, thinking it wouldn't stick.

If the paint is on from the outside, I would just use a Widget type razor
tool and scrape it off with as little abrasion as possible.  If it is on
from the inside...I don't have the answer.

Good luck.

Rich Walbridge
mailto:richwalbridge@airstream.net
WBCCI#3371