Re: [VAC] Another soul lost to the AirStream Gods

I had a ground fault that took 3 days to track down. In the end it turned
out to be an extension cord that I had the trailer plugged into. I had made
it up some years ago out of a nice piece of 10ga wire and it seems like I
had hooked up the plug backwards so the polarity was reversed. man did I
feel stupid. I forgot the mantra "check the really obvious stupid stuff
first, no matter how obvious and stupid.