[VAC] Newbie needs help with first Airstream

Hello All,

I am about to buy my first Airstream.  Can you all give any advice on what
to look for regarding heat/hot water and the refrigerator?  Is there some
type of checklist for what should be inspected before towing a trailer that
has been sitting for several years?  I will be travelling about 200 miles to
bring this home.  This trailer has been stored near the coast.  Where should
I be particularly concerned about rust and corrosion?  Any advice on these
or other relevant topics would be much appreciated and helpful.

Thank-you for your assistance!

Jay