Re: [VAC] Airstream electrical SYS 1962 Overlander

Terry,
   I have the box (the circuit breaker box?), I have the
light....what I don't have is "the book".

Let me guess...you want the # off the light?

If this is the case, Note that I will not be around the
computer this weekend (or ANY WEEKEND or ANY NIGHT if I
can help it). If you want the # off the light, call me
tonight at the cell number I mentioned in a previous
email(the infamous politician email series.) I'll be out
of town from 0430 EDT Sat through 1800 EDT Sun for my
"monthly curse",as it were, with the military.

73,
Ralph