[VAC] It's home!

Hello everyone.  Well I've done it.  The wheel bearings were repacked,
and I towed the old trailer 77 miles.  Didn't have any trouble.  It
measures 26 feet from the bumper to the front ball.  The serial number
is 07570.  It has two axles.  It is an Overlander, with a rear bathroom,
middle bedroom, and a front couch.  It is completely original except for
the furnace and refrigerator.  I will have more questions on floor
replacement later.  The inside is original flake finish.  I know not to
use any acid or base, but what is the best overall cleaner to preserve
the finish, but still does a good job cleaning?
    We are in the process of taking inventory, cleaning, and starting a
restoration plan.  Two windows need to be replaced.  And all the weather
stripping.  For starters.  Where do I get the kind of caulk that
everyone is talking about?  My step-son has been cleaning, some today.
We borrowed the kitchen rugs from the house.  We have a radio hooked up
using the trailer antenna.  We're going to have our first meal in it
tonight.
    Thanks, Michael form Michigan.