[VAC] Lost wheel, bearing froze up

Went on short trip this weekend. First little trip out. Thought we'd try it
out before going on Vacation in July.  Bought new set of new tires on the
way, thought everything was in good shape. On the way back home one of the
wheel bearings froze and the wheel flew off. What a surprise!  Thank
goodness it's a dual axle so I was able to make it on home OK. Does anyone
have an exploded view of brakes for 73 Overlander?  Is this going to be
difficult to replace?  Will I have to order this thru an a/s dealer?  Will
the cost be astronomical?
RSK in TEXAS