[VAC] Parts Find!

Hello Again

I made an attempt to show the physical quantity of stuff that I have to deal with. All the boxes are full, more windows, more manuals, electrical and plumbing stuff, lots of "Byam Camping Store" accys, and lots of awnings, perhaps 14.  The awnings are in the tubes, some in blue, some are browns for Argosy models.  There are Zip Dee and Carefree, perhaps others.  The hardware is not included.  I have a pile of parts for Zip Dee and others, but I need lots of help to ID this stuff.

Please be patient, and if you're asking me to look for a part please DONT ask:  example:  I need a upper window for my 71 Globetrotter.
DO:  I need an oval window, curved glass, measures 11x29".

That's the only way I can relate right now.  The Factory Service manuals are from 75-76-77-78 and a few earlier models to 66 and 69  I think.  The later ones are new, boxed, and big.  Probably 12x20 or so, and 3 ring binder style.  They're great, and simply cover all A/S for that year incl Excella.

The photos are poor I know, sorry.   My camera is much better up close, and for individual requests is just fine.   Thanks for your patience!

Pic 1    Pic 2    Pic3    Pic4    Pic5    Pic6    Pic7    Pic8    Pic9

Chris Thompson
77 Overlander 27'
73 Sovereign 31'
76 Argosy 26' restored & for sale.

or feel free to call, if you don't reach me, try again or email me.   603-239-8900