Re: [VAC] My tub

Yeah, I have a tub, doesn't everybody? I don't take bubble baths though, uses
too much water and  at the moment I don't have a working water heater.  I do
have cold water though, thanks to everyone who had advice on check valve
replacement.  I found one in Camper's Choice after I made do with an
assortment of parts locally.  The one in Camper's Choice looks like an easy
one to install - they also had a clear strainer to put ahead of the water
pump, clear so you can see when to clean it out.  I noticed that they also
have many of the travel and repair books that have been recommended on this
list.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globetrotter
WCBBI  7113