[VAC] parts find - REQUEST

PLEASE *
I've opened a can of worms here folks...  A hundred emails with parts
requests and questions...  just today!  I'm swamped, but trying.   I'll
ask that if you need something, please try to mention that item in your
subject line too, (it helps me sort)  and be as descriptive as
possible.  I'm an enthusiast like you, and have never been a parts dept
manager or sold AS trailers for a living in my life, and to boot, I'm a
lousy typist.  I have finger cramps now.

If you and I send emails back and forth, lets use the "reply" function,
keeping  and adding to the original message.  It helps me remember
who/what/where we were discussing.  And for sure,  if you do purchase
something, please put a note inside with the check referencing as much
info as poss.

Please remember I'm human, trying my best, and will screw up.  Be
persistant, but patient.  We'll get through it together.  Also, this is
not Wal Mart, and alot of this stuff is onesies, and if it gets sold, no
hard feelings
please.

Regards and an Asprin

Chris Thompson