[VAC] just a quick note to say hi!

My wife and I were fortunate enough to purchase a '72 Land Yacht (Trade
Wind) 25' Airstream.  We have always marvelled at these colossal "silver
ghosts".  The trailer is in very good shape and the previous owner
replaced many "tired" parts.  I realize most folks are apprehensive
about giving advice on "polishing" the exterior aluminium, however, I
cannot buff or shine the top of the "nose" of the trailer.  It seems the
Northern winds of Canada have taken their toll to the finish {as well as
previous marks left by former WBCCI numbers}.  I would just like to
restore the finish to match the other panels....any ideas??

It is a pleasure to be part of a "vintage" club.

Sincerely;  Paul and Laura