[VAC] Hello

Hello Vintage members.  I just found this page and joined.

We have been long time Argosy owners, but stopped camping when kids
began high school and school activities took over.  Now we are "free" again.

My husband, Jim, and I are interested in fixing up our 1978 30', rear
bath, and using it again.  But those drapes...!! Ick. Fell apart. Any
suggestions on affordable replacements, besides sewing them myself?
I've sent for info from "James Ambruso" who I found on the net.  I'm
just afraid the price will be out of sight.

Maybe someone replaced theirs and they weren't in too bad a shape??

It will be good to hear what everyone is doing. Especially around the
Ohio area.

Karen