[VAC] possible purchase

Hello --
I'm relatively new to the list, and I have really enjoyed the last few weeks
of posts. I can't believe how much I have learned already! I don't own an
airstream yet - but I hope to own one soon - and that's why I'm posting.
We've come across two trailers, both mid-60's and both in similar (very good)
condition....One is a 24' and one is 26'...both are dual axle (which I really
wanted, so that's good). We plan to use them for travelling a couple of weeks
to possibly a month at a time. Anyway, I'd appreciate any comments on
differences in living space, towing, etc.  I know 2 feet doesn't seem like
much, but ....
Thanks!
Jackie