[VAC] Hi all!

Hi there,

My name is Roger Hightower, and I've just purchased a 1975 Airstream, a
31' Land Yacht.  It's in pretty good shape, and my wife (Leslie) and I
have been tidying things up and making a short list of things that need
to be done.

I hope to use this List as a resource during the restoration and use of
the trailer, and look forward to many interesting postings from all of
you.

My first request is for an owner's manual.  I received a Service Manual
with the rig, which has been a great help, but sure would like
information on the availability of the owner's manual.  Please let me
know if you have any information.

More later, and thanks in advance for the help I know I'll get.

Roger Hightower