Re: [VAC] Fixing check valve

I have found that the mon and pop stores of all kinds will be healpful. What
have we done to our selves?we went to Home Depot, Wal Mart the big change
stotes and helped them to drive out the independent pwople who used to be our
neigrbors our friends.Because we could save a few pennysat the biggies We
forgot abour when "old Charlie" opened his store at midnite because we had an
emergency.Halso knew what we needed from the vagest of descriptions. If we
dident have the de would generaly put it on "tick" until payday.We are
selling our soles for the proverable 20 pieces of silver.
On a recient visit to my home town in roural Missouri I stood in the middle
of main street and cried Almost all of the stores were boared up 3 little
towns in a 10 mile radius suffered the same fait in the middle of them was
,you guessed it a Wal Mart.
Perhaps I am an ageing senile old man who Who has outlived his time. But I
still want my America back.
Jim Smith