Re: [VAC] Fixing check valve

Jim, did I strike a nerve there? How interesting you
should mention the 20 pieces of silver. I do not like the
big chain stores at all...nor the RV chains either. I
used to hate SAM and all the mega retailers until
something crossed my mind....we the buying public are
responsible for it (ok, maybe NOT you Jim, but the
general buying public) We are the ones who got too busy,
wanted to many things from life etc., that we couldn't
make it to mom/pops before they closed at 6 pm. They
wanted the same things we did, you know, to be home with
the family by 6:15...to have dinner by 7:15 and to be
nestled down for the night in time to watch Mitch Miller
at 8pm. But times change, we drag children all over hells
half acres and have them home by 10:00 and wonder why
they don't do well in school.

I'm STILL looking for America, but I have decided my
search will start in my house...I will want less, make do
with what I have and generally try to "take time to smell
the flowers". I will be friendly with my neighbors (if I
ever meet them), children and stray dogs. I WILL NOT get
road rage, I will not let customer noservice get under my
skin, and I will not live off credit. The credit I have
is soon to be paid to nothing, and will not be renewed
except in dire emergencies. I will buy something on the
card(s) on occassion to keep them active (another good
thing about the net!) but I will never again be a slave
to them or the almighty dollar.

America can be reborn, here, today, with me. (I may have
just found my true calling in this folks, so please bear
with me.)

I want my life back
I want my country back
And I am throwing down the gauntlet and drawing a line in
the sand, right here, right now...

So, how am I going to get and restore a third Airstream?
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

running around with my hair on fire,

Ralph  (who has had ENTIRELY to much time on his hands
today at work)