[VAC] AIRSTREAM 1959 FLOOR!!

Dear Mr. Hakeman;

You inquired if I had done anymore work on the Airstream Trailer I recently
purchased.  To answer your question...YES!!  I am currently contemplating
your kind and informative email regarding the removal and replacement of the
same area of flooring that you have found to be rotten in your Airstream.  I
look forward to getting into my grubbies and putting some gloves on so that I
can RIP THE HECK OUT OF THE FLOOR, yet carefully, and CUT OUT THE CULPRIT and
replace the floor by inserting a new strap and welding it down (aka
Flashdance), so as to have something to attach it to. Roy told me the way he
did it as well. You guys are so cool. I appreciate your help.

Sincerely,
AirstreamAholic