[VAC] Newbie

Well - I joined this list a coupla days ago, not expecting a huge volume of
mail.  Well!  "What to my wondering eyes should appear, but"  I didn't get
any mail for a coupla days and initially  figured that I had been correct -
a slow list.  Then my webmaster yelled at me - seems as if his filters had
been holding the mail, not knowing where to send it....  Whoa!!! You guys
are yakky!  Excellent!

My wife and I just bought a 1972 Argosy - 20'?  23'?  Dunno...I guess it's
23' from tongue to tail.  It's been sitting basically unused for almost 20
years.  We got it for an almost embarassingly low price (embarassingly?  Not
quite!  It was CHEAP!).  We're long-time campers, having gone from a tent to
a popup to a motorhome (1970 Cortez, for any of you who wanna talk about
weird machines) and finally to a stationary campground with a 33' Safari.
Getting the wanderlust again, we found this thing and dragged it home.

It's scheduled for a new waterheater *heavy sigh*, brakes/tires/lights and
tank recertification, then we'll be back on the road.  I guess it's in
'average' shape - the interior is completely original, all the original
equipment is still there, the usual small dings and dents are on the outside
and it still has its hubcaps - rusty, but there.  If you see us,
wave...we'll be in the 3/4 ton Suburban with too many kids and dogs.....