Re: [VAC] Looking for VAC member in Olympia WA

Hello,
There is an airstream park in Lacey Washington that is right by Olympia.
They have a "dead storage" area where the guy with your trailer could park.
I keep my vintage there and pay $15 a month as a member of the Washington
Unit.  That way you could pick it up when convenient.  There is a great place
called RV Wheels in Fife, about 20 miles north of Lacey.  They did a good job
putting electric brakes on my 62 Tradewind.  They also fixed the leaking
water system and took a dent out.  If your trailer needs any work before you
haul it across the country, you might want Andy Homa or Fred Tweeten
(1-253-922-5686) to look at it.  The guy could drop it off there and you
could get it looked over.  I don't work there, just really like the work they
do and they have a good reputation with airstreams having worked on them for
30 years.  They also do airconditioners and refrigerators.  Let me know if I
can help, email me off the list and I'll give you my phone number.  Too bad
we won't be at the international ralley, should be a great time.
Janis