Re: [VAC] Batteries

David,
The 3ET battery is not a deep cycle battery, but it has such a hugh reserve
of amps, unless you plan to sit some where for a week with no plan for
recharging it, it will go dead.  If you can keep it charged with a decent
solar panel or other source it will out preform any deepcycle battery that I
know of. I've had 6 lights on, run my 450 watt  watt beehive blender on a
small inverter and run my 12v shop vac in one evening with out any loss of
power which I could never do an a deep cycle bank. I will never go back to
deep cycle batteries.  The Key is to make sure you have a consistant daily
charge source. Even if you are conservative like I am not, and only use a
couple of lights at night it will not noticably dip in power.
Vanessa
The Trailer Lady
'56 Overlander
videll@olypen.com