Re: [VAC] Penn Wood rally

Hello Doug and other WBCCIers,

The Washington DC Unit (WDCU) will be holding a joint Rally with the
Pennsylvania Unit from Friday, August 4th to Sunday, August 6th, 2000,
at the Penn Wood Airstream Park in Limestone, PA.  For folks arriving
earlier or wanting to stay longer, folks should contact Penn Woods and
pay their overnight fee (somewhere between $10 to $15/night) which
includes electricity, water, cable TV and dump station.  The telephone
number of Penn Woods is 814/764-8963.

Right now JR and Sabina Freeman (sabina@erie.net) of the Pennsylvania
Unit are our Penn Woods hosts and as such they have been making the
plans for entertainment, activities and meals.  In particular the
Freemans are encouraging folks to bring their children and grandchildren
to the Rally as there will be planned children activities.

All WDCU members and affiliate members (as well as Pennsylvania Unit
members) will receive a WDCU email "newsletter" post after the
International to detail the plans and costs with a likely pay at the
door registration although that is still to be determined.  The only
requirement for participation is that you need to be a WBCCI member.

Right now many WBCCIers are already on their way, or will be leaving
soon, to the International Rally in Bismarck, ND.  We too are planning
on leaving this Saturday and hope to see many of our listees there.  If
you can't make it then we'd love to have you join us at this August Rally.

All WDCU activities and events are always available on our Unit web site
at http://www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc.

Tom Howarth
President, Washington DC Unit