[VAC] New Club Member

Hi,

I am Jay and I just joined the club.  I live in Boyds, Maryland.  I would
like some help if possible. I am looking at buying my first travel trailer a
67 24' Tradewind.  Can anyone tell me what I should look for?  Are there any
problems common to the 67 Tradewind that I should know about?   The one that
I am looking at has a rear bath.  I was reading about a 77 31' Airstream
that had a rear bath and the frame had warp, is this a common problem to all
rear bath Airstream or just the 70's?  Thanks for you help.

Thanks,

Jay
mccormickjay@hotmail.com