Re: [VAC] Awnings

Try Zip Dee,
They specialize in A/S awnings,  Your awning track is an industry standard
used on all trailers.  Zip Dee is expensive, They quoted me $1,200 for a 16'
awning but Care Free of Colorado still manufactures the side awning arms
curved for an A/S and for a much lesser price.  I want the retro pink and
grey striped vertical fabric that Zip Dee offers (140) prints to chose from,
but I guess I'll have to wait until a forty something bleach blond chantueus
singer becomes back in style and ends up on MTV!
Vanessa
The Trailer Lady
'56 Overlander
videll@olypen.com