Re: [VAC] First trip out

Whether you haul water from home depends on whether you make coffee with
the water and whether or not you object to the flavor of coffee from
some rural rater supplies. My parents would leave home with the tank
full, and at least a half dozen gallons in jugs strewn about their
camper and a couple gallons frozen solid in the refrigerator. That way
they had coffee water of a flavor they were used to for longer. They
would bring water along with them to visit me in the country too since
they didn't like the flavor of coffee made with the product of a well
and water softener.

Gerald J.