Re: [VAC] 56 A/S ID ???

Ralph,
You asked if I could be more specific.  My answer, is of course, if the
question is also more specific.    Many times, newbies ask questions
about their A/S's and they give me the wrong year, the wrong length, the
wrong model, and the question is way out in space.   I have to be
sometimes very general, and non-specific, because so many changes have
been made.   In your case, if it is a 1962 26 ft Overlander, it may not
have a schematic, or outline of the plumbing.  Sometimes, at the
factory, the electricians would leave a schematic in a drawer, or near
the fuse box, or circuit breaker.  In these Vintage coaches, sometimes
it is catch as catch can.  You might have to tear out all the bulkheads
before you find anything, and in some cases, it might be behind the
fridge.  Each one was built by hand and by different individuals.
Therefore, each one is different.

Good Luck,
Bill