[VAC] serial numbers

Bill Scott,

While we were driving on a small state highway here in Idaho, we found a late 50s, 20-some foot Airstream.  It has 13 segments in the front, and a serial number of 8062.  No one was home.  The trailer looks like it has been sitting in a field for quite some time, and would need quite a bit of work to restore.  It has a double bed in the rear, curbside; kitchen streetside middle; dinette in the front.  Could Karnak be persuaded to help identify this coach?  We would like to go back and see if the owner would be willing to sell.  Many thanks in advance.

Ken & Molly
'57 Bubble, looking for a companion....