Re: [VAC] First trip out

About the frozen gallon of water in the fridge...remember
inertia! That jug becomes a missle without brakes when
you are moving. I'd hate to see you destroy a fridge or a
cabinet door by a flying milk jug. I grew up in a family
that used frozen jugs exclusively for thier ice
needs...find a way to tie that thing down. And yes, for
those of you that want to "precool" your fridge but don't
want to run the LP or the generator in route, several
carefully placed ice jugs will dramatically decrease the
time you spend trying to bring your fridge to cooling
temps once you land for the night.

Ralph