[VAC] Tires for my 73 Sovereign 31'

Hello All

I'm getting ready to put new rubber on my trailer, have read all the archived
posts concerning tires, and have 2 questions...

1.  What tire size (radial) is someone with a very similar trailer using without
any size related problems?  IE rubbing, ground clearance, the like.   I have the
original 1973 Michelin 700-15 radials on it still, and they're quite weathered.
Too bad too, the tread is great.

2.  Who knows of the best pricing for the tires if I purchase mail order or
online?  I certainly have my local dealers, but curious if there's a trailer
tire guru-wholesale-too good to be true person somewhere to click on.

PS:   Does anyone know a reason why I shouldn't be able to mount a set of
factory 77 Overlander  alloy wheels to the 73 Sovereign?  Thought I'd ask before
I create alot of work for myself.

Thanks again!

Chris Thompson
73 Sovereign 31