[VAC] Refrigeraters

For those of you Vinties on the list who have a fifties or older trailer
with a Servel propane Ref. and would like to restore your coach as close to
orginal as possible, there is a place in Tucsan AZ that will
 rebuild your original for $500
I can't remember their name but their phone #  800-950-4874.
.
 I also know a guy near Sacramento CA who rebuilds and sales old units for
around $650 for those of you who may want to replace a newer unit with one
that is more original.  He always has about 10 at a time for sale.
I had a gas/elec model in my new SOB trailer but find that the propane
consumption in my present trailer is so minimal that I don't miss the lack
of elec.
Vanessa
The Trailer Lady
'56 Overlander