Re: [VAC] Park model?

Vanessa, give Scott Scheuermann credit for that one. I know you would love your coach to be a Panorama model, and I would also feel better if it was a Panorama model. Send me the exact serial # and the year, (isn't yours a Calif coach?) name of plant and I'll tell you what it is. Also, twin beds?.......tandem axles?.......Dutchman's cap, 9 segment rear? We will nail this thing down so you can sleep easy. The Panorama and the Romany models had special serial numbers. Bill Scott 61 Bambi