[VAC] Re: 73 Overlander, No gray water tank.

Hello,
We apparently don't have a gray water tank.  The water from sink,bathtub
just drains out the back.  We have a holding tank for the commode and a dump
valve inside the bathroom to turn and it will open it.  Was this commonly
done on that particular model?  We realize we'll have to use an auxiliary
tank if we go in to National parks.

Also, we bought one of those sewer solutions.  Are those good things to
have?  It won't wash the waste back up inside since we don't have another
valve to close to keep it from coming back into the sink.  The guy we bought
it from assured us that it won't, but who knows. We haven't gone anywhere
yet to use it.  I know you hook up the hose to it and it's supposed to flush
the waste thru to where you dump into.  Anyone using that sewer solution?

DSK in TEXAS