Re: [VAC] Eastwood Company URL

Hi Roy,

Tom Howarth sent me info on the maintenance required for the cyclo. Every 4
to 8 hours of heavy use the unit fills with lint and causes the motor to
short. I cleaned out the armature and brushes and Bingo I'm back in
business.
As far as heavy oxidation goes, I don't have any. I'm removing clearcoat and
the skin under is in good shape. Some spottiness in areas requires a little
hand work with the pre-polish the level it out.
I have a 56 Caravanner that I've been Polishing as well but I've been using
a high speed Pneumatic buffer to remove oxidation.
So I guess I would agree with you. The cyclo is a good finishing unit.

WAM52
'66 TWLY
'63 OLLY
'56 CARLY