Re: [VAC] Eastwood Company URL

I have both air and electric Buffers and disk grinders the electric buffer is
a Milwalkie it weighs about 11 lb has had 100s of hours of use on long
undersized extention cordes The elect grinder ia a Black and deckir
insdrutional grade it is 25 years olr and has been missed used terrably over
the years Repairs have been a couple of coards brushes and a switch or 2.They
were used in the fiberglass industry. What iam trying to say that a quality
tool will tolarate one heck of a lot of miss use and come back for more.
I also have a Hutchins air buffer and a Sioux Air grinder giuen a choice I
prefer the air tools eaven tho they are more expencive(ouer $500each) and
energy inefficent they are much lighter and willtolorate much ouerloading
without heating up they will simply stall and they are veratable speed
without a lot of fancy electronics, they will tend to frost up when the temp
is in the 40s and humity is high.
The bottom line is if a tool is quality it will stand one heck of a lot of
missuse
Jim Smith