Re: [VAC] Univolt Converter

Subject: Re: [VAC] Univolt Converter

In that our Univolt is located immediately under the head end
of the bed, even the more subdued hum from an "honest"
type of power supply can be bothersome.  However, the circuit
breakers are conveniently located if sleep is difficult.

The FRUV in question here was never in our coach.  It had "failed"
(bad capacitor(s)) in a friends 25' and I wouldn't fool with it.  I
just put in a new one.  (He could afford it . . . )  And then I ended
up with the bad one.

Clark