Re: [VAC] Expanding foam sealant

I'd offer a word of caution regarding the foam in the walls idea.  After
attempting to: find leaks, snake wires, trace wiring, repair a vent stack and
other things I can't recall at the moment, I cannot immagine having to work
around that foam.  The stuff hardens like a rock, and is difficult to cut
through even with a very good knife.  I'd summize that if you ever had to get
into that wall cavity, you'd be better off to remove the outside skin!

I'd think twice before I used that stuff in any RV application, because it is a
PERMANENT application in most instances.  I like working on my stuff as needed,
and will continue to use "removeable" insulation in the body cavities.  I will
however continue to use it liberally in my old house foundation to plug mouse
holes.

Chris Thompson - mouse free in NH
73 sovereign 31'
77 overlander 27'